Realize synonym! Following is a list of commonly used synonyms for realize in English with ESL images and useful example sentences. Learning these words to use instead of realize will help you bolster your English vocabulary.
Realize Definition and Examples
Meaning of Realize:
This is the fulfillment of something anticipated or awareness of a particular fact or reason. This action verb can be used to identifying or in the realization of something. It is also used when referring to regret or bad decision.
- Harry wants him to realize his mistake before it becomes too late.
- Every day we realize we have no power or say in society.
- He needed to realize he had no manners.
List of Synonyms for Realize
Common synonyms for “realize”.
- Tumble to
Large list of 95+ different words to use instead of “realize”.
- Be aware
- Be aware of
- Be cognizant
- Be conscious of
- Become aware of
- Bring about
- Bring in
- Bring off
- Bring to fruition
- Carry out
- Catch on
- Figure out
- Find out
- Get it
- Make it
- Make out
- Make sense of
- Take in
Synonyms for Realize with Examples
Learn another word for realize with example sentence.
We hope you will understand our reason for this action.
- Tumble to
All at once I tumbled to what he meant.
We must recognize that we have been defeated.
You can easily perceive what he wants.
Did you notice what was his all in all?
I found it’s difficult to learn Spanish.
The more we study, the more we discover our ignorance.
I could not conceive that he would do such a silly thing.
More examples with the word “realize”:
- Only later did she realize her mistake.
- I don’t think you realize how important this is to her.
- The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
- Only love influence, and can realize born inspiration.
- Therefore, if you desire love, try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving love, that the more you give, the more you get.
- Some people just don’t realize how much their words can hurt someone.
- I don’t think you realize the gravity of the situation.
- Don’t you realize we’re working to a timetable? We have to have results.