Learn more with useful list of verbs in English.
List of Restaurant Verbs in English
The waiter gives me the menu.
Can I have something to drink?
They serve good nosh in the cafeteria.
Can I pay by installment payment?
You can’t eat your cake and have it.
The pizza will then take about twenty minutes to cook.
Hold the knife at an angle.
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
What do you suggest I order?
He spread some strawberry jam on his toast.
He couldn’t lift the table and no more could I.
Write it down on a piece of paper.
It’s best to slice into a rich cake from the middle.
They are specially packaged so that they stack easily.
Set (the table)
He is setting the table.
Restaurant Verbs Vocabulary in English | Picture
Verbs with Pictures for Kids
- List of action verbs with images.
- Classroom verbs vocabulary in English.
- Restaurant verbs in English.
- Household chores with pictures in English.
- List of daily routines in English.
- Body movement verbs with images in English.
- Action words with pictures.
- List of cooking verbs in English.
- Sport words and exercise actions vocabulary words.
Learn common verbs in English with American English pronunciation.