SCARY Synonyms! In this lesson, you will learn different Synonyms for SCARY in English with example sentences to increase your vocabulary in English.
SCARY Synonyms with Examples
- Example: It’s frightening to think it could happen again.
- Example: It’s kind of creepy down in the cellar!
- Example: It is shocking that they involved children in the crime.
- Example: The film evokes chilling reminders of the war.
- Example: The rain-forests are disappearing at an alarming rate.
- Example: It was pretty hairy climbing down the cliff.
- Example: It got a bit spooky when James started telling ghost stories.
- Example: It was a terrifying experience.
- Example: It’s horrifying to see such poverty.
- Example: The atmosphere was less intimidating than I had imagined.
- Example: The police officer said the attack was the most horrendous he had ever seen.
- Example: Even with a few days’ rehearsal, it was an unnerving experience.
- Example: He has a fearsome reputation as a fighter.
- Example: I found the silence underwater really eerie.
- Example: There seemed to be a ghostly presence in the room.
- Example: He let out a bloodcurdling scream.
Synonyms for SCARY | Image
SCARY Synonyms: 15+ Synonyms for SCARY in English