List of other ways to say someone is correct or incorrect with ESL images. Learning these common expressions helps improve your English vocabulary and speaking skill in English.
Say Someone is Correct/ Incorrect
Other Ways to Say Someone is Correct
- That’s it.
- That’s spot on.
- There is nothing to add on that.
- Yes, that’s right.
- Yes, that’s very correct.
- You are quite right.
- You could say so.
- You have hit a nail on the head.
- You’re dead right.
- I’m afraid so.
Other Ways to Say Someone is Incorrect
- Actually, I don’t think…
- Actually, I think you’ll find that…
- I don’t think you’re right about…
- I don’t think you’re right in what you are saying..
- If you check your facts, you’ll find…
- I’m afraid that’s not quite right.
- I’m afraid you’re mistaken.
- No, that’s all wrong.
- No, you’ve got it wrong.
- Oh no, that’s not correct
- Sorry, that’s not related to what we’re talking about
- Sorry, you’re mistaken here
- Where did you hear that?
- Would you mind to think twice on what you’re saying
- You have done that wrong. Do it over.