Euphemisms such as BBW and SSBBW, are slang words used to describe the size of a woman. The porn industry is one for monetizing fetishes such as BBW and SSBBW. Many women refer to themselves as a “BBW” or “SSBBW” in an effort to exude confidence about their figures. In this lesson, you will learn the definition, origin and example conversations of this acronym.
What Does SSBBW Mean?
If you are unfamiliar with the acronym “SSBBW”, you are probably wondering what it means. The term “SSBBW” stands for a super-sized big beautiful woman. In order to be labeled a “SSBBW”, the woman must weigh over 400lbs. Otherwise, she is simply known as a “BBW”.
Origin of SSBBW
While this sub-genre of BBW, has limited information on the origin; the main genre (BBW) originated from a magazine with the same-titled name and has been used since 1979. SSBBW is highly recognized and fetishized in the porn world and on personal dating sites.
A less commonly used meaning for the acronym “SSBBW” is Super Smash Brothers Brawl Woman. This refers to a woman who owns a Wii and plays the fighting game Super Smash Brothers.
Related terms for “SSBBW” include: “BBW” – big beautiful woman, “SBBW”- super big beautiful woman and “SSBHM”- super-sized big handsome man.
- Jason: I met Yolanda online and she claimed to be a “SSBBW”, however when I met her in person she turned out to only be a “BBW”. How messed up is that?
- Dan: I’m not sure. What’s a BBW and SSBBW?
- Jason: Dude, where have you been? SSBBW is super-sized big beautiful woman. BBW is big beautiful woman.
- Right now I am a “BBW”, weighing in at 375lbs, however my goal is to reach “SSBBW” status at 400lbs.
- Lawanda told me that she met this dude Leon and he is “SSBHM”. I asked her what that was and she said it’s a super-sized big handsome man!
- I think I am in heaven! This chick I met loves Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii. She is a hot SSBBW.
Last Updated on March 21, 2020