Office Supplies! List of useful stationery items with pictures and examples. Being able to talk about and refer to various office supplies in English can be a huge help when it comes to times that you are working with people who speak English. It can also be very handy for those of you who are at school and need to ask for various items such as pens, pencils, paper, printers etc.
When out shopping for office supplies, you will need to know the correct English terms in the event that you require a store assistant to help you to find something and this vocabulary will help you with that.
List of Stationery Items
- Drawing pin (U.K)/ Thumbtack (U.S)
- Paper clip
- Rubber stamp
- Fountain pen
- Bulldog clip
- Tape dispenser
- Pencil sharpener
- Sticky notes
- Filing cabinet
- Swivel chair
Office Supplies List with Pictures and Examples
Learn these office supplies names to enlarge your vocabulary in English.
– She stapled the papers together with the stapler.
– I can’t find my pencil and eraser.
– I need to use push-pin.
Drawing pin (U.K)/ Thumbtack (U.S)
– He pinned up the notice with a thumbtack.
– The letters were held together with a paper clip.
– He is looking for his rubber stamp.
– She used a highlighter to reinforce ideas you want to remember.
– He drew a checkbook and fountain pen from his pocket.
– There is a pencil in the box.
– Draw your child’s outline with a heavy black marker.
– We aren’t allowed to write in ballpoint at school.
– I have already bought a bulldog clip.
– Can I borrow your tape dispenser.
– I do not have a pencil sharpener.
– I read the information on the label before deciding which jam to buy.
– I needed to use a calculator to add up the bill.
– This glue won’t stick.
– She took the scissors and cut the string.
– The report ended on a positive sticky notes.
– I read about it in the paper.
– He noted down her address in his notebook.
– She affixed a stamp to the envelope.
– I saw this tall man with a clipboard.
– The new monitor apparatus is automatically controlled.
– In her work, she cannot do without a computer.
– I bought a keyboard in the supermarket yesterday.
– Keep the paper in a desk drawer or folder.
– I’ll send you the agenda by fax.
– He stood up and looked through the filing cabinet.
– The telephone rang and interrupted my train of thought.
– She returned to the swivel chair behind her desk.
– He was sitting at his desk when I entered.
– She swept the crumbs into the wastebasket.
Office Supplies Picture
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary
List of tools & equipment classified by different categories.
Household items list:
- List of kitchen utensils and kitchen tools with pictures.
- Household tools, devices and equipment in English.
- Household appliances vocabulary words list.
- Household cleaning supplies in English.
Other tools, devices, appliances and equipment:
- List of tech gadgets in English.
- Laboratory equipment with pictures.
- List of musical instruments in English.
- Photography vocabulary words list.
- List of stationery items and office supplies in English.
- List of tools with pictures.
- Gardening tools vocabulary words list.
Office Supplies List Video
List of stationery items video with American English pronunciation.
Last Updated on April 17, 2023