Useful list of Stationery and Office Supplies you may find in the office.
Stationery is a mass noun referring to commercially manufactured writing materials, including cut paper, envelopes, writing implements, continuous form paper, and other office supplies.
Office supplies are consumables and equipment regularly used in offices by businesses and other organizations, by individuals engaged in written communications, recordkeeping or bookkeeping, janitorial and cleaning, and for storage of supplies or data.
Stationery and Office Supplies Vocabulary
List of Stationery and Office Supplies
– She stapled the papers together with the stapler.
– I can’t find my pencil and eraser.
– I need to use push-pin.
Drawing pin (U.K)/ Thumbtack (U.S)
– He pinned up the notice with a thumbtack.
– The letters were held together with a paper clip.
– He is looking for his rubber stamp.
– She used a highlighter to reinforce ideas you want to remember.
– He drew a checkbook and fountain pen from his pocket.
– There is a pencil in the box.
– Draw your child’s outline with a heavy black marker.
– We aren’t allowed to write in ballpoint at school.
– I have already bought a bulldog clip.
– Can I borrow your tape dispenser.
– I do not have a pencil sharpener.
– I read the information on the label before deciding which jam to buy.
– I needed to use a calculator to add up the bill.
– This glue won’t stick.
– She took the scissors and cut the string.
– The report ended on a positive sticky notes.
– I read about it in the paper.
– He noted down her address in his notebook.
– She affixed a stamp to the envelope.
– I saw this tall man with a clipboard.
– The new monitor apparatus is automatically controlled.
– In her work, she cannot do without a computer.
– I bought a keyboard in the supermarket yesterday.
– Keep the paper in a desk drawer or folder.
– I’ll send you the agenda by fax.
– He stood up and looked through the filing cabinet.
– The telephone rang and interrupted my train of thought.
– She returned to the swivel chair behind her desk.
– He was sitting at his desk when I entered.
– She swept the crumbs into the wastebasket.