Summer Words! List of summer vocabulary words with pictures and examples. Learn these summer words to improve and enlarge your vocabulary in English.
List of Summer Vocabulary Words
- Beach ball
- Sand toy
- Coconut palm
- Deck chair
- Beach towel
- Beach vendor
- Swim trunks
- Beach umbrella
- Flip flops
- Sun cream
- Ice cream
- Swimming pool
Summer Words with Pictures and Examples
– The sun glinted on the windows.
– All you needed was a big beach ball and two other friends to play.
– The children is playing with sand toys.
– I stood leaning against the tall coconut palm tree.
– We went for a walk along the beach at twilight.
– Where can I rent a deck chair?
– The kids had a ball building sandcastles.
– I have a beach towel. That’s big enough.
– He bought a glass of orange juice from a beach vendor.
– Ella would be interesting to photograph in a bikini.
– He was wearing swim trunks.
– They were frequent visitors to the beach.
– She was fast asleep under a big beach umbrella.
– I bought a coconut in the market.
– My swimming goggles keep steaming up so I can’t see.
– I have a pair of flip flops.
– She wore a black swimsuit with a straw hat.
– Let’s swim out to the float.
– Her sunglasses were perched on her head.
– A good sun cream will help prevent sunburn.
– She can swim two lengths of the pool.
– I wanted to get a new swimsuit, but the store didn’t have any in yet.
– I’m going to buy a surfboard and learn to surf.
– We crossed the lake by canoe.
– After a week of camping, I really needed a bath.
– Eat at pleasure, drink with measure.
– Ice cream is popular among children.
– The students often picnic at the park.
– The swimming pool is drained and cleaned every winter.
– Let patience grow in your garden always.
– It’s better to travel hopefully than to arrive.
Summer Vocabulary Words | Summer Words Images
Summer Words: Summer Vocabulary Image 1
Summer Words: Summer Vocabulary Image 2
Holidays and Special Events
Useful list of holidays and special events in English.