Learn Seasons Vocabulary in English through Pictures and Examples.
Summer Words in English
Lying on a sunny beach is my idea of sheer bliss.
After a week of camping, I really needed a bath.
A one-piece is more flattering than a bikini.
Eat at pleasure, drink with measure.
Sunglasses are much more than a fashion accessory.
Ice cream is popular among children.
The students often picnic at the park.
The swimming pool is drained and cleaned every winter.
Let patience grow in your garden always.
It’s better to travel hopefully than to arrive.
Summer Vocabulary | Picture
Learn English Words for Seasons
- english for kids
- english vocabulary for kids
- English Vocabulary for Summer
- English Words for Seasons
- English Words for Summer
- Essential Summer Vocabulary Word List
- learn english through pictures
- Learn English with pictures
- list of summer words
- Seasons Vocabulary in English
- Summer Vocabulary
- Summer Vocabulary ESL
- Summer Vocabulary in english
- Summer Vocabulary Word List
- Summer Word List
- Summer words
- Words for Summer
- words related to summer