What is another word for “funny”? Following is a list of “funny” synonyms in English with the picture and example sentences. Learn these words to use instead of “funny” to expand your English vocabulary.
Funny Definition and Examples
Meaning of Funny: The characteristic of applying humor and causing pleasure in the person, it is directed at or the crowd in general. Typically resulting in laughter. It could also mean that something is not normal or out of character.
- “The comedian was so funny, he had everyone in the audience laughing for the entire evening.”
- “It was such a funny movie that people were still laughing when they were leaving after the movie ended.”
- “His bottom waggles in a funny way when he walks.”
Other Words for Funny
Frequently used synonyms for “funny”.
Big list of 95+ different words to use instead of “funny”.
Funny Synonyms with Examples
- For example: She writes very amusing letters.
- For example: He is a slightly comical figure.
- For example: He is so droll, that Samson.
- For example: This is a surprisingly entertaining film.
- For example: It was a farcical trial.
- For example: She felt almost gleeful.
- For example: He was patient and good-humoured.
- For example: I like Jim, but he’s a little goofy.
- For example: Anna found the whole situation hilarious.
- For example: The humorous joke is common property.
- For example: Jame tried to sound jocular.
- For example: He was a laughable figure.
- For example: The whole idea is absolutely ludicrous!
- For example: That’s a nonsensical argument.
- For example: She told some sidesplitting jokes.
- For example: He has a wonderful whimsical sense of humour.
- For example: He seemed to find my situation absolutely hysterical.
- For example: He is, by nature, a joker, a witty man with a sense of fun.
Another Word for “Funny”| Image
(“Funny” Synonyms in English)
Last Updated on December 16, 2020