Learn Tables vocabulary in English.
Table is an item of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, used as a surface for working at, eating from or on which to place things. Some common types of tables are dining room table, coffee table, bedside table, …
Names of Tables in English
List of Different Types of Tables
– I want to move the writing desk, but it’s too heavy.
– He crossed to the bedside table and put out the light.
– They sat around the card table on old chairs.
– I was reduced to finessing at the conference table.
– Tom was caught with his hand in the cookie jar when he was sitting at my computer desk reading my files last night.
– This is my sofa and this is my work table.
– He was sitting at his desk when I entered.
– Is there a coffee table or an end table beside each chair or sofa?
Dining room table
– They sat down at the dining room table.
– She went to the dressing table.
– Dining spaces will include patio tables.
– They are at a bar table.
– Shoppers rest at a picnic table with a bottle of red wine.
Table tennis table
– There are many table tennis tables at the college.
Tables Vocabulary in English | Picture
Tables Vocabulary in English | Kids Vocabulary
Furniture Vocabulary in English
- Baby Furniture & Accessories
- Chairs Vocabulary
- Tables Vocabulary
- In the Living Room Vocabulary
- In the Bedroom Vocabulary