Types of Tables! List of tables with examples and useful pictures in English. Learn these table names to enlarge your vocabulary words.
Table is an item of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, used as a surface for working at, eating from or on which to place things. Some common types of tables are dining room table, coffee table, bedside table, …
Types of Tables
List of Tables
- Writing desk
- Bedside table
- Card table
- Conference table
- Computer desk
- Work table
- End table
- Dining room table
- Dressing table
- Patio table
- Bar table
- Picnic table
- Table tennis table
Table Names with Pictures and Examples
– I want to move the writing desk, but it’s too heavy.
– He crossed to the bedside table and put out the light.
– They sat around the card table on old chairs.
– I was reduced to finessing at the conference table.
– Tom was caught with his hand in the cookie jar when he was sitting at my computer desk reading my files last night.
– This is my sofa and this is my work table.
– He was sitting at his desk when I entered.
– Is there a coffee table or an end table beside each chair or sofa?
Dining room table
– They sat down at the dining room table.
– She went to the dressing table.
– Dining spaces will include patio tables.
– They are at a bar table.
– Shoppers rest at a picnic table with a bottle of red wine.
Table tennis table
– There are many table tennis tables at the college.
List of Tables | Types of Tables Image
Types of Tables Video
Learn different types of furniture in English with examples and pictures.
- List of baby furniture and accessories in English
- Types of chairs with pictures
- Types of tables vocabulary
- Living room furniture in English
- Bedroom furniture vocabulary