Learn Technological Gadgets Vocabulary in English through pictures and examples.
A gadget (technological gadget) is a small technological object that has a particular function, but is often thought of as a novelty.
Gadgets are invariably considered to be more unusually or cleverly designed than normal technological objects at the time of their invention.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
List of Technological Gadgets
– Click on the printer icon with the mouse.
– I’ve recently bought an MP3 player.
– You could even watch her on the webcam.
– You’ll need to upgrade your hard drive to 4Mb before running this software.
– We need a microphone so that people in the back can hear us.
– He’s just bought a new digital camera.
– He’s wearing headphones, an infraction of school rules.
– I have a WinTV nova-t USB stick.
– Standard letters can be stored on floppy discs.
– I’ve been thinking about buying a router for years.
– In her work she cannot do without a computer.
– This kind of laptop doesn’t come cheap.
– The memory stick still works okay in the camera.
– Can I connect my printer to your computer?