In life, matters are never quite so simple but fortunately for us, today’s topic is about things that are black and white. Things that are black and white are an interesting topic because the standard today is to splash as much color as the palate can handle. It is not common to encounter something that relies solely on its design and dull color scheme to make an impression.
Things that are Black and White
What are Things that are Black and White?
Things that are black and white are a category of anything, whether living or not, man-made or organic, whose entire color scheme revolves around only the two aforementioned shades of the light spectrum. For example, back in the day, television programs would easily fit into this category because there used to be no colors available on the television. The same can be said for movies, this is because the cameras and film rolls were not capable of handling the expansive light spectrum available.
Full List of Things that are Black and White
- Crossword puzzle
- Harp seal
- Pirate flag
- Soccer ball
- Universal product code
- Zebra longwing butterfly
- Zebra swallowtail butterfly
- Crossword Puzzle
- Burnt Marshmallow
- Salt and Pepper
- Orca Whale
- Birch Trees
- Night Sky
- Pedestrian crossing
- Old movies
- Piano keys
- Checkered flag
- Chess pieces
- Old TV
- Book pages
Things that are Black and White with Meanings
I am now going to provide you with a short but dense list of things that are black and white. This is in order to begin jogging your memory and preparing you for our next section in which I will tackle this subject in greater detail. You can find the list below:
- Newspapers. A newspaper is a daily journal that reports the latest that is going on in both your local area and the world at large. Newspapers are very important for an informed citizenry.
- Emperor Penguins. Emperor penguins are majestic animals that can soar through the seas much in the same way that a falcon soars through the sky.
- Checkerboard. A checkerboard is where you play the famous board game checkers. The game is quite simple and is usually associated with children.
- Orcas. They used to be known as killer whales and this is due to their ferocious nature. They are excellent hunters but I believe that the name “orca” sounds much better.
Things that are Black and White with Facts
This section will provide you with a bit more depth. This is because not only will I be discussing more things that fit into today’s category but also because I will be providing you with facts about them. For example, did you know that Zebras are black with white stripes? When in a herd, the zebras like to run circles around each other. This is because a predator will see a giant amorphous blob of black and white, this will scare it off.
Cows have four stomachs and have been known to form strong bonds between child and mother.
With today’s lesson about things that are black and white, as you go about your day you should start to notice just how much around you can be placed into this category. In fact, you may soon find yourself grouping everything that you encounter into one color or the other. I hope that you are able to live with your nee obsession.