Tired Synonym! List of synonyms for tired with examples and ESL image. Learn these tired synonyms to improve your writing and enhance your vocabulary in English.
Synonyms for Tired
- Burnt-out (UK)
- Worn out
- All in (Slang)
- Dog-tired (informal)
- Done in (informal)
Tired Synonyms with Example Sentences
- Example: We’re completely run-down and need a thorough rest.
- Example: John suddenly felt totally drained.
- Example: I feel exhausted, but also triumphant.
- Example: Her face looked strained and weary.
- Example: We are powerless in the face of such forces.
- Example: I’m bushed. I’m going to bed.
- Example: She is feeling burnt-out at work — She needs a holiday.
- Example: She’s so easily fatigued since her illness.
- Example: I ‘ve been working all night and I’m worn out.
- Example: After the final test, she felt totally spent.
All in (Slang)
- Example: At the end of the race he felt all in.
- Example: I’m whacked!
- Example: God! I am dog-tired after the hike.
Done in (informal)
- Example: I’m done in after exams each year.