List of tools in English with useful pictures and example sentences. Learn these tools names to improve and increase your vocabulary words in English. Being able to refer to tools by their correct names in English will be a very helpful set of words to add to your vocabulary. This will help you when talking about jobs that need to be done and the tools that can be used to do them as well as being extremely useful for times when you need to request a tool for a job.
In this section, you will be able to learn the names of a variety of tools in English, which will be super useful in your day to day conversations as well as improving your understanding of what other people are saying.
Types of Tools
A tool is any physical item that can be used to achieve a goal, especially if the item is not consumed in the process.
List of Tools
- Adjustable wrench
- Coping saw
- Pipe wrench
- Spirit level
- A pair of scissors
- Cordless drill
- Lineman’s pliers
- Electric drill
- Diagonal pliers
- Tape measure
- Caulking gun
- Slip joint pliers
- Needle nose pliers
Tools Names Image
Tools Names with Pictures and Examples
– I want to get to the bolt very quickly.
– I knocked the nail into the wall.
– I’ll need that screwdriver to loosen these screws.
– Push the bradawl centrally through the keyhole.
– Before using a handsaw, check the grip.
– Use a wrench to loosen the nut.
– The screw was so tight that it wouldn’t move.
– The bolts can only be released with a wrench.
– Use the backsaw to remove the corners on the bottom piece.
– Use a mallet to hammer in the tent pegs.
– She used a hammer to chip away the stone.
– He does not use this adjustable wrench.
– To do this, you need a miter saw and a coping saw.
– I want to buy a pipe wrench.
– A hacksaw always comes in handy for cutting plastic pipes.
– There are two spirit levels on the shield.
– I got a really good pocketknife for $ 10.
A pair of scissors
– She took a pair of scissors and cut the string.
– A vandal with a chainsaw cut down a tree.
– A cordless drill and other items also were stolen.
– The miners used special brace to keep the walls from collapsing.
– Hand me that lineman’s pliers, please.
– A good toolbox is a handy thing to have in any house.
– The workers are using the advanced electric drill.
– There’s a knack to using this corkscrew.
– I went down to the cellar to find diagonal pliers.
– The carpenter should have used his tape measure.
– I bought a sink plunger to clear the blocked kitchen sink.
– You can have a wonderful time caulking with a caulking gun.
Slip joint pliers
– I need a hammer and a pair of slip joint pliers.
– I can’t reach the top shelf unless I use a stepladder.
Needle nose pliers
– Can you please give me a pair of needle nose pliers?
List of Tools in English | Tools Names Pictures
Tools and Equipment Vocabulary in English
- Tools Vocabulary
- Gardening Tools
- Kitchen Utensils
- Household Equipment
- Household Appliances
- Household Cleaning
- Bathroom Vocabulary
- Technological Gadgets
- Laboratory Equipment
- Musical Instruments
- Photography Vocabulary
- Stationery & Office Supplies
Tools Names Video
Learn a list of tools with American English pronunciation.
(Tools Names: Useful List of Tools in English with Pictures)
13 thoughts on “Tools Names: Useful List of Tools in English with Pictures”
more information check for any glitches get good i was struggling to find a lot