Improve your English vocabulary for types of trucks through examples and picture. A truck or lorry is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo.
Learn useful transportation vocabulary in English.
English Vocabulary for Types of Trucks
Types of Trucks in English
– A man beside a pickup truck was standing alongside the road, twirling a radio antenna.
– You must oil the tractor every day.
– What happened to the tow truck, Winston?
– When the fire engine arrived, the fire was blazing.
– The Mercedes began to gain on the van.
– A cement mixer agitates the cement until it is ready to pour.
– The tanker took on 200,000 barrels of crude oil.
– He drove the tractor-trailer.
– My job requires skills, like driving a forklift, I haven’t got.
– “Motorail” services carry cars and motorbikes using car transporters attached to the train.
Types of Trucks | Picture
Transportation Vocabulary in English
- Vehicles Vocabulary
- Bicycle Parts Vocabulary
- Parts of A Car Vocabulary
- Types of Ships and Boats
- Types of Trucks
- Parts of an Aircraft
- Parts of a Motorcycle
- Road Signs Vocabulary