“Unbirth” is a slang term that is only used in certain specific circles on the internet. If you have encountered this phrase during some perusal of the internet and were left wondering what it means, then your searches have bought you to the right place.
Here you will not only find the meaning of this term, but you will also see some information about its origin and find some other meanings if there are any. You will also discover some example conversations using this term correctly to help you better understand it and you see some other words or phrases you can use in its place to relay the same message.
What Does Unbirth Mean?
The slang “unbirth” is the term given to the sexual fetish fantasy act of someone crawling back up into a woman’s vagina so that they can go through the process of being birthed all over again. This imaginative process is restricted to forms of art and cybersex since the actual process cannot be done in real life.
Origin of Unbirth
The specific origin of “unbirth” is unknown. However, it is known that the meaning as stated above has been used since at least 2003.
The term “unbirth” is also defined as the absence or failure to be born.
A conversation between two friends.
- Friend 1: Have you heard of the term unbirth before?
- Friend 2: No! What on earth is that?
- Friend 1: It’s like some sort of sexual fetish. People use art or stories to depict themselves re-entering a woman’s vagina to be birthed again.
- Friend 2: That seems an odd practice but to each his own I suppose. I don’t judge.
A conversation between two internet forum users.
- User 1: I just finished this story. Would someone be kind enough to read it and tell me what you think?
- User 2: Wow! Great job! I really liked your description of the unbirth. Very creative!
Alternatives to “Unbirth”
There are many other words or phrases that you can use in place of the slang term “unbirth” to convey the same meaning. Some of the alternative words or phrases that you could use include:
- Being born again
- Being reborn
Unbirth Meaning Infographic