What is another word for “unique”? The list below provides different ways to say “unique” in English with their meaning and examples. Learn these synonyms for “unique” to improve and enlarge your vocabulary words in English.
Unique Definition and Examples
Meaning of Unique: The word unique is an adjective. The word means that something or someone is the only one of its kind.
- Every single person on this planet is unique.
- She had unique features that set her apart from the rest of her siblings.
- He came to the table with some very unique skills and that is why he was chosen for the job.
Other Words for “Unique”
Frequently used synonyms for Unique.
A huge list of 100+ different words to use instead of “unique”.
- Beyond compare
- First and last
- One and only
- One of a kind
- Out of the ordinary
- Second to none
- Sui generis
- Without equal
“Unique” Synonym with Example Sentences
- Example: The hotel has exclusive access to the beach.
- Example: This car has many one-of-a-kind features.
- Example: This is a spectacular film.
- Example: Her matchless beauty is beyond description.
- Example: His talent is incomparable with mine.
- Example: Linus Pauling is an unconventional genius.
- Example: I found the whole situation very bizarre.
- Example: This bird is an unusual winter visitor to Britain.
- Example: It was a weird old house, full of creaks and groans.
- Example: The radio is giving out a strange signal.
- Example: He’s an odd character and no mistake!
More examples with the word “unique”:
- Every boring hour in life is unique.
- The preview offers a unique opportunity to see the show without the crowds.
- Sometimes, the everlasting hate have no unique period.
- His designs have a unique brand of stylishness.
- That building is unique because all the others like it were destroyed.
- She carved out a unique niche for herself in the music business.
- Britain has a unique relationship with the USA.
- I thought that I was rich, with a flower that was unique in all the world; and all I had was a common rose.