UNUSUAL Synonyms! Learn alternative ways to say UNUSUAL in English (Synonyms for Unusual) with meaning and example sentences.
- Meaning: Strange
- Example: They’re very odd people.
- Meaning: Strange, especially in a way that is unpleasant or worrying
- Example: There was something peculiar in the way he smiled.
- Meaning: Surprising, especially in a way that is difficult to understand
- Example: A strange thing happened this morning.
- Meaning: Not existing in large numbers or in many places
- Example: Red squirrels are uncommon in England.
- Meaning: Very strange and difficult to explain
- Example: She’s a really weird girl.
- Meaning: Not typical
- Example: The sample we studied for our research was atypical.
- Meaning: Very special
- Example: The valley has its own unique micro climate.
- Meaning: Particular to a person or thing
- Example: His teaching methods are idiosyncratic but successful.
- Meaning: Not ordinary or usual; different from what is normal
- Example: There is something special about this place.
- Meaning: If something is unexpected, it surprises you because you were not expecting it
- Example: We had an unexpected visitor this morning.
- Meaning: Very unusual
- Example: This deadline will be extended only in exceptional circumstances.
Synonyms for UNUSUAL | Image
UNUSUAL Synonyms: 10+ Synonyms for Unusual in English