Valentine Words! Learn useful Valentine’s day vocabulary words in English with pictures and examples to enhance your vocabulary. If you have a partner who is a native English speaker, wouldn’t it be great to be able to give them a Valentines Day message in their own language? Perhaps you wish to talk about Valentines Day plans or refer back to a previous Valentines Day. Whatever you wish to discuss, it is important that you are able to recognise the English words which are related to Valentines Day.
In this section, you will be shown the various terms that you cane expect to hear a lot of around the middle of February.
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14.
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Words List
- Teddy bear
Valentine Words with Pictures and Examples
– They say he used to be her lover.
– Two cupids clutched the bows and kicked fat heels.
– He drew the bow and shot an arrow.
– If you eat too much chocolate you’ll get fat.
– Polly was playing with her teddy bear.
– I’ve received a gift from him, but I’m not going to accept it.
– She was wearing a strong perfume.
– I desired candy all the time I was dieting.
– I put the balloon to my lips and blew as hard as I could.
– The card doesn’t even say who sent the flowers.
– The diamond ring is the most expensive.
– She received a bouquet of red roses on Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary | Image
Valentine Words Video
Learn Valentine words video with American English pronunciation.
Holidays and Special Events
Useful list of holidays and special events in English.
- New year words with pictures.
- Christmas words in English.
- Easter words with images.
- Halloween words in English.
- Birthday vocabulary words with pictures.
- Wedding words and marriage vocabulary.
- Summer words in English.
- Valentine words in English.