Valentine Words! Learn useful Valentine’s day vocabulary words in English with pictures and examples to enhance your vocabulary.
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14.
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary Words List
- Teddy bear
Valentine Words with Pictures and Examples
– They say he used to be her lover.
– Two cupids clutched the bows and kicked fat heels.
– He drew the bow and shot an arrow.
– If you eat too much chocolate you’ll get fat.
– Polly was playing with her teddy bear.
– I’ve received a gift from him, but I’m not going to accept it.
– She was wearing a strong perfume.
– I desired candy all the time I was dieting.
– I put the balloon to my lips and blew as hard as I could.
– The card doesn’t even say who sent the flowers.
– The diamond ring is the most expensive.
– She received a bouquet of red roses on Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary | Image
Valentine Words Video
Holidays and Special Events
Useful list of holidays and special events in English.