Learn Valentine’s Day Vocabulary in English with Pictures.
Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine is an annual holiday celebrated on February 14.
Valentine’s Day is now recognized as a significant cultural, religious, and commercial celebration of romance in many regions around the world, although it is not a public holiday in any country.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Valentine’s Day Vocabulary
– They say he used to be her lover.
– Two cupids clutched the bows and kicked fat heels.
– He drew the bow and shot an arrow.
– If you eat too much chocolate you’ll get fat.
– Polly was playing with her teddy bear.
– I’ve received a gift from him, but I’m not going to accept it.
– She was wearing a strong perfume.
– I desired candy all the time I was dieting.
– I put the balloon to my lips and blew as hard as I could.
– The card doesn’t even say who sent the flowers.
– The diamond ring is the most expensive.
– She received a bouquet of red roses on Valentine’s Day.