Summer clothing or summer clothes includes many clothes such as t-shirt, dress, singlet, … Summer clothes can insulate against hot conditions.
See also winter clothes vocabulary.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
List of Summer Clothes in English
– The T-shirt was too small for him.
– That dress looks good on you.
– He was wearing a blue silk singlet and boxer shorts.
– He was wearing a cream silk shirt and a orange cap.
One-piece bathing suit
– She was a good swimmer in her one-piece bathing suit.
– I like this Hawaiian shirt.
– He lowers his sunglasses to peer out with his brown eyes.
– Wearing swim trunks, he waded about 20 feet into thigh-deep water.
– She had taken off her straw hat.
– Bill was wearing a polo shirt and baggy blue pants.
– He changed his overalls for a suit.
– I always feel really self-conscious in a bikini.
– I will be needing a new pair of shorts soon.
– She wore a tank top, black jeans, high white sneakers.
– This pair of flip flops fits me well.