Learn Women’s Clothing Names with ESL Printable Pictures and Examples. Women had different kinds of clothes. Skirts, dresses and high-heeled shoes are usually seen as women’s clothes.
English Vocabulary for Women’s Clothes | Video
Women’s Clothing Vocabulary in English
Women’s Clothes Names in English
– Her wedding dress was absolutely exquisite.
– The new sweater was a tight fit.
– $70 for a T-shirt! What a rip-off!
– Sheath dresses will be worn under coats and jackets.
– I will not wear this dress if you object to it.
– Susan’s gym clothes did not fit her very well.
– You need a new bra.
– A tank top is perfectly suitable for dining in a fancy restaurant.
– She was dressed casually in shorts and a T-shirt.
– My sister wears her lovely hoodie every day.
– Jeans are popular among the young.
– I hate this long coat.
– I don’t like the color of our uniform.
– I bought a coat, shoes and a new wallet.
– She wears a jacket and dress pants, not a robe.
– She was a good swimmer in her swimsuit.
– Emma has already bought a long-sleeve top.
– The skirt was below fourty dollars.
– Women felt a thong was too revealing to wear in public.
– I recognized Mary by her hat.
– My husband gave me a $ 25, 000 necklace.
– She selected a gold ring.
– She wore a pair of earrings.
– I can smell your perfume a mile away.
– I think I need a pair of mittens.
– Her sunglasses had fallen into the pond.
– The girl bought a nice handbag.
– The bracelet is very beautiful.
– The lady put her wallet in her purse.
– I check my watch.
– She let down her umbrella and furled it.
– She unwound the scarf from her neck.
– This is her slip.
– I want to have a pair of high-heeled shoes.
– I don’t want to meet him in my flip – flops.
– She put on the boots.
– She has lost a pair of stockings.
– She’s only wearing a thin summer jacket.