Women’s Clothes Vocabulary! All over the world, there are clothing stores packed with items, many of which are women’s. It is not uncommon to find that the women’s clothing sections are much bigger than others and so there are a lot of items to learn. But do not be disheartened by this. In this section, you will be able to gain confidence in naming the various ‘ items of clothing with their English names.
Women’s Clothes Vocabulary
Learn women’s clothing names with ESL printable pictures and examples to improve your English, particularly your clothes vocabulary.
Women had different kinds of clothes. Skirts, dresses and high-heeled shoes are usually seen as women’s clothes in English.
Women’s Clothes List
- Wedding dress
- Sheath dress
- Gym clothes
- Tank top
- Long coat
- Dress pants
- Long-sleeve top
- High-heeled shoes
Women’s Clothing Names with Clothes Pictures
See also Men’s Clothing Vocabulary in English.
– Her wedding dress was absolutely exquisite.
– The new sweater was a tight fit.
– $70 for a T-shirt! What a rip-off!
– Sheath dresses will be worn under coats and jackets.
– I will not wear this dress if you object to it.
– Susan’s gym clothes did not fit her very well.
– You need a new bra.
– A tank top is perfectly suitable for dining in a fancy restaurant.
– She was dressed casually in shorts and a T-shirt.
– My sister wears her lovely hoodie every day.
– Jeans are popular among the young.
– I hate this long coat.
– I don’t like the color of our uniform.
– I bought a coat, shoes and a new wallet.
– She wears a jacket and dress pants, not a robe.
– She was a good swimmer in her swimsuit.
– Emma has already bought a long-sleeve top.
– The skirt was below fourty dollars.
– Women felt a thong was too revealing to wear in public.
– I recognized Mary by her hat.
– My husband gave me a $ 25, 000 necklace.
– She selected a gold ring.
– She wore a pair of earrings.
– I can smell your perfume a mile away.
– I think I need a pair of mittens.
– Her sunglasses had fallen into the pond.
– The girl bought a nice handbag.
– The bracelet is very beautiful.
– The lady put her wallet in her purse.
– I check my watch.
– She let down her umbrella and furled it.
– She unwound the scarf from her neck.
– This is her slip.
– I want to have a pair of high-heeled shoes.
– I don’t want to meet him in my flip – flops.
– She put on the boots.
– She has lost a pair of stockings.
– She’s only wearing a thin summer jacket.
Women’s Clothes Vocabulary | Clothes Images
English Vocabulary for Women’s Clothing | Clothing Image 1
Names of Women’s Clothes | Clothing Image 2
Clothes Vocabulary in English
Big list of clothes names classified by different categories with images in English.
- Men’s clothes vocabulary in English
- Women’s clothing names in English
- Baby Clothes names with pictures
- List of Winter clothes names
- Summer clothes names with pictures
- List of clothes & accessories names with images
- Accessories names
- Makeup & cosmetics names in English
- Personal care products vocabulary
Clothes vocabulary video with American English pronunciation.