Learn how to say Calm Down in different ways in English.
Below is a list of common phrases which show 26 different ways that you can use to express your calm, relaxed feelings.
How to Say “Calm Down” in Different Ways
- Take it easy!
- Give it a rest!
- Go easy!
- Take a deep breath.
- Slow down.
- Control yourself!
- Chill out!
- Loosen up!
- Simmer down
- Just drop it.
- Just let it go.
- Just take a breath.
- Count to 10
- Steady on!
- Take a chill pill!
- How about a big hug.
- Hold your horses (Slang)
- Keep your shirt on (slang)
- Want to squeeze my hand?
- Let’s focus on fixing the problem together.
- I see that you are mad, how does that feel in your body?
- If you need to hit something, hit this pillow.
- That can be so frustrating, let’s figure this out together.
- I see that you are having a difficult time, let me help you.
- If you are feeling sad, you can tell me about it.
Ways to Say “Calm Down” | Image