Congratulations Synonym! List of many different ways to say Congratulations in English with ESL pictures. Learn these synonyms for congratulations to increase your vocabulary and improve your communication skills.
Congratulation Meaning & Examples
Congratulation is the act of congratulating someone.
- Congratulations, you have a healthy baby boy.
- Congratulations, wishing you guys the best life can give you.
- I send you my warmest congratulations on your success.
Different Ways to Say Congratulations
3. Hats off!
5. Well done
6. Good job!
7. You rock!
8. Nice going
9. Good show!
10. Good going!
11. Good for you!
12. Good on you!
13. Good one mate!
14. I am impressed
15. Way to go
16. You did it!
17. You’re a genius!
18. You’re the best
19. You’ve got it
20. Pat on the back
21. That’s the way
22. That’s the best ever
23. You did it that time!
24. You make it look easy
25. You really deserved it
26. You did that very well
27. What a good try
28. Many happy returns
29. That is better than ever
30. You’re doing a good job
31. You’re doing beautifully
32. You’re really growing up
33. That’s the way to do it
34. You are very good at that
35. You’re on the right track now
36. You’re really going to town
37. Keep up the good work
38. That’s the right way to do it
39. You have done a great job!
40. You’re getting better every day
41. You’ve just about mastered that
42. Nothing can stop you now
43. That’s the best you’ve ever done
44. Keep working, you’re getting better
45. I’m happy to see you working like that.
Ways to Say Congratulations | Images
Ways to say Congratulations in English | Image 1
Useful Ways to say Congratulations | Image 2
Learn more with how to say congratulations in different situations.
Congratulations Synonym Video
Learn different synonyms for congratulations with American English pronunciation.