How to Say Goodbye in English! List of other ways to say goodbye in English with example sentences and ESL pictures. Learn these goodbye synonyms to improve and increase your vocabulary in English.
How to Say Goodbye
Other Ways to Say Goodbye
- See you
- I’m out
- Take care
- Take it easy
- I’m off
- Gotta go!
- Good night
- Bye for now
- See you later
- Keep in touch
- Catch you later
- See you soon
- I gotta take off
- Talk to you later
- See you next time
- Have a good one
- Have a good (nice) day
- I’ve got to get going/ I must be going
Ways to Say Goodbye in English | Goodbye Synonyms Image
Goodbye Synonyms with Examples
- Example: Kitty waves and says, “Bye everyone”.
- Example: We just want to say goodbye to you.
- Example: Bye-bye, take care, now.
- Example: This is a farewell party.
- Example: Cheerio! Have a good trip!
- Example: Ok, see you tomorrow.
- Example: You guys are so noisy, I’m out.
- Example: Take care girls, have fun.
Take it easy
- Example: Take it easy, we should talk later.
- Example: Well whatever, I’m off to bed.
- Example: Come on, guys, we gotta go!
- Example: Good night! Have a sweet dream honey.
Bye for now
- Example: Bye for now, I will call you later.
See you later
- Example: I am busy now, see you later.
Keep in touch
- Example: Keep in touch and talk to you soon.
Catch you later
- Example: I have to go now—catch you later.
See you soon
- Example: See you soon. Jane
I gotta take off
- Example: I can’t stay. I gotta take off.
Talk to you later
- Example: I am tired so talk to you later.
See you next time
- Example: Sorry, I can’t stay anymore, see you next time.
Have a good one
- Example: Sounds great, Tom. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good one!
Have a good (nice) day
- Example: Have a nice day, darling.
I’ve got to get going/ I must be going
- Example: I must be going now.
Ways to Say Goodbye in English | Picture
Ways to Say Goodbye | Goodbye Synonyms Video
Learn how to say goodbye in English with American English pronunciation.