Learn different ways to say Goodbye in English.
Smart Ways to Say Goodbye
- Example: Kitty waves and says, “Bye everyone”.
- Example: We just want to say goodbye to you.
- Example: Bye-bye, take care, now.
- Example: This is a farewell party.
- Example: Cheerio! Have a good trip!
- Example: Ok, see you tomorrow.
- Example: You guys are so noisy, I’m out.
- Example: Take care girls, have fun.
Take it easy
- Example: Take it easy, we should talk later.
- Example: Well whatever, I’m off to bed.
- Example: Come on, guys, we gotta go!
- Example: Good night! Have a sweet dream honey.
Bye for now
- Example: Bye for now, I will call you later.
See you later
- Example: I am busy now, see you later.
Keep in touch
- Example: Keep in touch and talk to you soon.
Catch you later
- Example: I have to go now—catch you later.
See you soon
- Example: See you soon. Jane
I gotta take off
- Example: I can’t stay. I gotta take off.
Talk to you later
- Example: I am tired so talk to you later.
See you next time
- Example: Sorry, I can’t stay anymore, see you next time.
Have a good one
- Example: Sounds great, Tom. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good one!
Have a good (nice) day
- Example: Have a nice day, darling.
I’ve got to get going/ I must be going
- Example: I must be going now.
Ways to Say Goodbye in English | Picture
December 5, 2018
- alternative ways of goodbye
- cute ways to say goodbye
- funny ways to say goodbye
- how to say goodbye in other ways
- instead of goodbye
- Instead Of Saying Goodbye
- many different ways to say goodbye
- other ways to say goodbye
- sarcastic ways to say goodbye
- slang ways to say goodbye
- ways to say goodbye
- What can you say instead of goodbye?