I Don’t Know Synonym! Learn different ways to say I don’t know with pictures to improve your communications skill in English.
Learn more with a list of other ways to say something is easy or difficult.
I Don’t Know Synonyms
List of 40 other ways to say I don’t know in English.
- Beats me.
- I am not the best person to answer that.
- I can find out for you.
- I can’t remember off the top of my head. I’ll get back to you on that.
- I don’t have that information here right now.
- I don’t know anything about…
- I have no clue/idea.
- I haven’t/ haven’t got a clue.
- I haven’t got the faintest idea.
- I haven’t had time to think that through yet.
- I haven’t looked at that yet.
- I want to be sure and give you the correct information. Let me check.
- I’ll double check and let you know.
- I’ll find out and let you know.
- I’ll get back to you on that one.
- I’m going to investigate that further.
- I’m not 100% sure on that.
- I’m not sure / unsure.
- I’m probably not the best person to ask for that information.
- I’ve been wondering the same thing!
- I’m afraid. I have no idea
- It could be one of many possibilities, I’ll look into it.
- It’s a mystery to me.
- It’s beyond me.
- Let me check on that.
- Let me find out for you.
- Let me look that up for you.
- Search me.
- That requires a bit more research first.
- That’s a really good question, I’ll check/ find out.
- That’s not my area of expertise, I’ll ask …..
- That’s something I want you to find out for yourself!
- That’s exactly what I’m seeking to answer.
- That’s good question, but I don’t know.
- That’s good question, I’ll check this.
- There are several possible answers, I’ll need more information first.
- What do you suggest?
- What do you think?
- Who knows?
What to Say Instead of “I Don’t Know” | Images
How to say I don’t know | I Don’t Know Synonym Image 1
How to say I don’t know | I Don’t Know Synonym Image 2