NO Synonym! List of many different Ways to Say NO in English with ESL pictures. Learn these useful synonyms for NO to increase your English vocabulary and improve your communication skill.
Other Ways to Say NO in English
3. No way
5. Not now
6. Certainly not
7. By no means
8. I shall not
9. Not likely
10. No thanks!
11. I think not.
12. Unfortunately not
13. I’m slammed
14. Not possible
15. Not this time
16. Not for me, thanks
17. It’s not my thing
18. I think I’ll pass.
19. Not today, thanks
20. I wish I could but…
21. I’m taking sometime
22. Maybe another time
23. I’m not interested
24. If only I could!
25. If only it worked
26. I’ll need to bow out
27. I’m afraid I can’t
28. I have something else
29. I don’t think I want to
30. Thanks, but no thanks
31. Rats! Would’ve loved to
32. Not now, but another time
33. I’m honored, but I can’t
34. I wish I were able to
35. Damn! Not able to fit it in
36. I won’t be able to help
37. I’d love to – but can’t
38. I’d rather not, thanks
39. I wish I could make it work
40. I wish there were two of me
41. I find the idea undesirable
42. Apologies, but I can’t make it.
43. I’m not able to make that time
44. I’m booked into something else
45. Sadly I have something else
46. Sounds great, but I can’t commit.
47. No thank you, but it sounds lovely
48. We appreciate the offer, however…
49. Unfortunately, it’s not a good time
50. No thanks, I won’t be able to make it
51. Thanks for thinking of me but I can’t
52. No thanks, I have another commitment
53. I appreciate your time, but no thank you
54. I’m not really into it, but thanks for asking!
55. I’m not taking on anything else right now.
55 Ways to Say NO in English | No Synonym Pictures
Different Ways to Say NO | No Synonym Image 1
Different Ways to Say NO | No Synonym Image 2
Synonyms for No | Other Ways to Say NO Video
Learn 55 useful ways to say no with American English pronunciation.