On The Other Hand Synonym! List of 25 other ways to say On The Other Hand wit examples and picture. Learn these synonyms for on the other hand to improve your English, especially your writing skill.
On The Other Hand Synonym
Other Ways to Say On The Other Hand
List of 25 synonyms for on the other hand in English.
- On the flip side
- In any case
- That said
- That being said
- Having said that
- All the same
- At any rate
- On the contrary
- Then again
- In contrast
- In spite of
- That having been said
On The Other Hand Synonym with Example Sentences
On the other hand
- For example: I’d like to eat out, but on the other hand I should be trying to save money.
- For example: This is a cheap and simple process. However there are dangers.
- For example: The radio had been stolen, but otherwise we got the car back in one piece.
On the flip side
- For example: I’ll have to work really long hours and be away from my family for long stretches of time, but, on the flip side, I’ll get the opportunity to travel around the world.
- For example: We could take the train or alternatively go by car.
In any case
- For example: I don’t see why I couldn’t do it. In any case, I’m going to try.
- For example: Christmas is exploited by capitalism. That said, it is still a religious festival.
That being said
- For example: I don’t think she knows how to sing. That being said, she’s got a smoking hot body
- For example: Though he’s fool, I like him nonetheless.
- For example: He was very tired; nevertheless he went on walking.
Having said that
- For example: He forgets most things, but having said that, he always remembers my birthday.
All the same
- For example: I’m not likely to run out of money, but all the same, I’m careful.
At any rate
- For example: Jim broke the window — or maybe it was John? At any rate, the window’s broken now.
On the contrary
- For example: You think you are clever; on the contrary, I assure that you are very foolish.
- For example: Some people like fat meat, whereas others hate it.
- For example: I like to travel but, then again, I’m very fond of my home.
- For example: It was cold yesterday, but in contrast it’s very hot today.
- For example: He still went home, notwithstanding the midnight.
- For example: I still enjoyed the week despite the weather.
In spite of
- For example: In spite of their quarrel, they remain the best of friends.
That having been said
- For example: That having been said, I take all economic forecasting with a grain of salt.
- For example: He accepted the job, albeit with some hesitation.
- For example: Although I poured it carefully, I still managed to spill some.
- For example: Regardless of danger, he climbed the pagoda.
- For example: Learning is a bitter root, but it bears sweet fruit.
- For example: American consumers prefer white eggs; conversely, British buyers like brown eggs.