You are beautiful! You look sweet! You appear angelic! We are told from a young age that beauty is skin deep. Outer beauty may get you noticed but it is what is on the inside that counts. So, this means that no matter what you look like on the outside, you are beautiful.
You could be short or tall, slim or curvy, have straight hair or curly hair, light skin or dark skin – and you would still be beautiful. Beauty is not about looking a certain way; it’s about being confident in yourself and your unique appearance. Here are some other ways to say you look beautiful:
Formal Ways to Say “You Are Beautiful” or “You Look Beautiful”
List of Formal Ways to Say “You Look Beautiful”
- You are stunning.
- You look gorgeous.
- You are an absolute vision.
- You look ravishing.
- You have an exquisite beauty
- You look absolutely stunning
- Your beauty is divine
- You are breathtaking in your beauty
- You have a striking beauty
- Your beauty shines through you
- You radiate beauty and grace
How and When to Use
These formal phrases are best used in formal settings, such as a job interview or when you want to compliment someone you don’t know very well. They also make great compliments to give someone that may be feeling down about their appearance.
For example, you could say, “You look absolutely stunning today!” when referring to someone’s outfit.
Informal Ways to Say “You Are Beautiful” or “You Look Beautiful”
List of Informal Ways to Say “You Are Beautiful”
- You’re a hottie!
- You look da bomb!
- You have a real sparkle in your eyes.
- You have the most amazing features!
- You look smokin’ hot!
- You look amazing!
- You look so cute!
- You’re looking fine today!
- You are a total babe!
How and When to Use
To spice up your compliment during a casual conversation, try out one of these informal phrases. They are best used among friends or family members when you want to give a compliment that is a bit more playful.
For example, you can say to your fiance “You have the most amazing features! You look da bomb!” or to your best friend “You’re a hottie! You’re looking fine today!” These phrases are casual and are perfect for making the other person feel good.
Idiomatic Ways to Say “You Are Beautiful”
List of Idiomatic Ways to Say “You Look Beautiful”
- You look like a million bucks!
- You’re as beautiful as a sunset.
- You have the beauty of a rose.
- You have a face like an angel.
- You are one in a million!
- You’re drop-dead gorgeous.
- You are a vision of beauty!
How and When to Use
Idiomatic phrases are fun and unique ways to express your appreciation. They are best used in more formal contexts such as when you want to be extra polite or show someone that you admire them.
For example, you could say to an acquaintance “You look like a million bucks!” or to a colleague “You have the beauty of a rose. You are one in a million!” These phrases are complementary, respectful and will make the other person feel special.
Learn more about many cute ways to say I love you in English.
You Look Beautiful!
You look lovely! You look sweet! You appear angelic! These days, there are so many different definitions of beauty. And that’s a good thing because it means that everyone can find something to appreciate in themselves and others. Whether you consider yourself to be conventional or alternative, there is always something special about each and every one of us. So next time someone pays you a compliment, don’t just say “thank you” – really believe it too. Because YOU ARE beautiful!
Different Ways to Say You Are Beautiful
- You look great
- You look hot!
- I think you’re hot
- You’re heavenly!
- You’re very pretty!
- You look so radiant
- I think you are gorgeous
- You are so adorable
- Wow, you’re gorgeous!
- I think you’re stunning!
- I think you’re super cute!
- You look like an angel
- You’re very charming!
- I can’t take my eyes off you
- I love the way you look today
- I think you are very attractive
- I think you’re good-looking
- You have looks to die for
- You look absolutely fantastic
- You look absolutely ravishing!
- You look as pretty as always
- You look drop dead gorgeous
- You make my heart melt
- Your beauty is incomparable
- Your smile melts my heart
- You’re beyond gorgeous
- You look out of this world
- Watching you is like listening to angels sing
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you
- I think you’re the most beautiful [girl] in the world.
Other Ways to Say You Are Beautiful | Picture
You Are Gorgeous Video
Learn many different ways to say you look beautiful with American English pronunciation.