Wedding Words! Learn useful wedding and marriage vocabulary words in English with pictures and examples to improve and increase your vocabulary.
Wedding is a ceremony where two people or a couple are united in marriage.
Wedding and Marriage Vocabulary Words List
- Wedding bell
- Wedding cake
- Engagement ring
- Wedding dress
- Best man
- Priest/ Minister
- Flower girl
Wedding Words with Pictures and Examples
– They go to church on Sundays.
– He assures her in the chorus, “We’ll hear wedding bells chime”.
– I’m one of the few people who doesn’t actually like champagne.
– Are there any roses in your bouquet?
– We went to Italy on our honeymoon.
– Their wedding cake had two tiers.
– She wore a diamond engagement ring.
– The wedding guests were given confetti to fling at the bride and groom.
– We got a wedding invitation from Shashi and Len.
– The bride wore a veil with a wreath of silk flowers.
– Her wedding dress was absolutely exquisite.
– On her wedding day the bride looked truly radiant.
– The bride and groom preceded the family out of the church.
– She was a bridesmaid at the wedding.
– He was my best man at my wedding.
– He had a calling to become a priest.
– He is a very creative musician.
– The flower girl sold alongside the road, but no one bought her flowers.
Wedding Words | Picture
Holidays and Special Events
Useful list of holidays and special events in English.