Wedding Words! Learn useful wedding and marriage vocabulary words in English with pictures and examples to improve and increase your vocabulary. When someone is getting married, there are a lot of things to think about and the wedding is a day that is enjoyed by everyone. On this special day, there are a lot of words that you may not hear in other situations and so it is important to learn these words so that you are better able to understand what is happening on the day.
In this section, you will learn words related to weddings so that you are able to talk about your own wedding as well as those of other people.
Wedding is a ceremony where two people or a couple are united in marriage.
Wedding and Marriage Vocabulary Words List
- Wedding bell
- Wedding cake
- Engagement ring
- Wedding dress
- Best man
- Priest/ Minister
- Flower girl
Wedding Words with Pictures and Examples
– They go to church on Sundays.
– He assures her in the chorus, “We’ll hear wedding bells chime”.
– I’m one of the few people who doesn’t actually like champagne.
– Are there any roses in your bouquet?
– We went to Italy on our honeymoon.
– Their wedding cake had two tiers.
– She wore a diamond engagement ring.
– The wedding guests were given confetti to fling at the bride and groom.
– We got a wedding invitation from Shashi and Len.
– The bride wore a veil with a wreath of silk flowers.
– Her wedding dress was absolutely exquisite.
– On her wedding day the bride looked truly radiant.
– The bride and groom preceded the family out of the church.
– She was a bridesmaid at the wedding.
– He was my best man at my wedding.
– He had a calling to become a priest.
– He is a very creative musician.
– The flower girl sold alongside the road, but no one bought her flowers.
Wedding Words | Picture
Holidays and Special Events
Useful list of holidays and special events in English.
- New year words with pictures.
- Christmas words in English.
- Easter words with images.
- Halloween words in English.
- Birthday vocabulary words with pictures.
- Wedding words and marriage vocabulary.
- Summer words in English.
- Valentine words in English.
Last Updated on February 27, 2023