Wedding wishes! A wedding is one of the most exciting times for a lot of people, and one of the most important things that you need to do is to wish the happy couple all the best on their special day. It can be difficult to find the right words and oftentimes you may find yourself struggling with the wedding card message. Whether you are writing a wedding card message for a special couple or perhaps you are writing a wedding card to your own partner on your special day, there are many wonderful ways to offer wedding congratulations. In this article, we are going to looks at some of these ways.
Turning up at someone’s wedding without the appropriate gift and, more importantly, a well thought out wedding card can come across as rude and so writing a heartfelt greeting is super important.
You might want to show love and sentiment, but in some cases, you may also want to add a little bit of your sense of humour to the wedding card message and this is OK too! Let’s dive into looking at some great wedding wishes for the happy couple.
Wedding Wishes For The Happy Couple
Grab your pen and find a beautiful wedding card, it’s now time to get some inspiration for those wedding wishes for a special couple in your life.
Heartfelt Wedding Wishes
If you are going for a wedding card message which is more sentimental, you might choose something along the lines of one of these options.
- There aren’t two people I can think of who are more suited to one another. Have a wonderful wedding day!
- Wishing you all the best on the happiest day of your lives, may this be the first of many!
- Happy wedding day! I am so honoured to be able to celebrate with you and share in this special moment.
- Wishing you all the love in the world, and for a lifetime!
- This day will fly by, but the love you have will last forever. Have a beautiful wedding day!
- Here’s to building a beautiful life together. Happy wedding day.
- Congratulations to the most beautiful couple I know, inside and out. Have the most wonderful wedding day.
- Wishing you the best on your wedding day, and wishing that the best follow you through your lives together.
- There may be trying times throughout your married life, but always remember this moment and your love will pull you through.
- May God bless your wedding day and may His blessings be with you all through your married life together.
- Love is the most special thing in the world and I cannot think of two more deserving people.
- You always talked about finding that special someone and now you have and I couldn’t be any happier for you. Blessings on your wedding day and for many years to come!
- To my special friends on your wedding day, may you bring each other as much happiness as you have both brought to me. Have an amazing wedding day.
Funny Wedding Wishes
If you want to put a smile on the faces of those getting married, a funny wedding card message is the way to go. Why not try some of these hilarious greetings?
- As couples go, you are the happiest I know – but how long will that last after this? Happy wedding day!
- You’ve spent all this money on today, let’s hope it’s worth it! Have an excellent day.
- Best wishes on your wedding day. Don’t forget to save me some cake!
- Thank you for getting married – and for the free bar! Cheers on your wedding day.
- Take my advice for marriage – honour, love, obey……always obey!
- I said you were crazy for listening to that fortune teller who told you that you would marry this year! How wrong I was! Happy wedding day.
Wedding Wishes For Your Partner
Many couples send one another a gift or a card on their wedding day and there isn’t a more important time to say the right thing! We are now going to explore some ideas for things you might write in a wedding card message for the one you are about to marry.
Heartfelt Wedding Wishes
This special day is the perfect time to let your partner know how much you love them and a heartfelt wedding message is just the right way to do this.
- As we embark on this amazing journey together, I just want you to know how much I love you.
- I have never been so nervous or excited in my entire life, but these are happy feelings and I can’t believe how lucky I am!
- I love you so much and I am so honoured to be becoming your wife/husband.
- Joining together with you will bring me all the happiness in the world.
- I never thought I would find The One and now that I have, I am never going to let you go. Happy wedding day to my Mr/Mrs!
Funny Wedding Wishes
If you’re feeling brave on your wedding day, why not send your other half a wedding card with a more humorous message inside?
- What am I letting myself in for? This is really it!
- I haven’t signed anything yet! But don’t worry, I will. See you at the altar!
- Congratulations on our wedding day! You are so lucky to have found me!
- I didn’t get you a gift – you’re already getting the greatest one of all – me!
- I thought I was getting cold feet, but then I realised I’d forgotten to put on my socks!
Getting your wedding card message spot on can make all the difference to the happy couple, but it isn’t always easy to come up with something that ignites a feeling of love, celebration and happiness. It’s important to make a choice between whether you want to write a sentimental wedding message or something a little more humorous. Once you have decided on what to say, your wedding card message is ready to be received.
Wedding Congratulations | Image
Wedding Wishes: What to Write in a Wedding Card