Learn List of Winter Clothes Names with ESL Printable Worksheets and Examples. Winter clothing are clothes used for protection against the particularly cold weather of winter. Often they have a good water resistant, consist of multiple layers to protect and insulate against low temperatures.
Names of Winter Clothes and Accessories Video
Winter Clothing Names with Pictures
List of Winter Clothes in English
– He was wearing a beanie.
– That’s a nice sweater.
– He put on his gloves again.
– They buy a fleece jacket or vest to wear.
– These jeans are hot.
– I pulled off my mittens.
– She wear a woollen scarf.
– She likes to wear woolen socks in winter.
Trench coat (Women)
– I’m looking for a black trench coat.
– I have to wear a jacket and tie to work.
– My dad spent $500 on a new long coat.
– She has a nice long-sleeve top.
– I can’t wade in these boots.
– I’ll lend you my gloves and earmuffs until you get your own.
– She will buy him a cardigan if her son asks her to.
Trench coat (Men)
– He always wears a trench coat.