Learn Women in the Family Vocabulary in English with Pictures and Examples.
You can jump to any section of this lesson:
Women in the Family Vocabulary
– This gold watch was handed down from my great-grandmother.
Mother/ Mom/ Mommy
– I used to stay up late with my mom/ mother/ mommy and watch movies.
– My cousin remembered me in her will.
– He has a pretty niece.
– May I speak with your daughter?
– She wrote to her aunt in America.
– The girl twins look alike, but they differ in temperament.
– The girl bought a nice handbag.
– I share a bedroom with my sister.
– I saw Bob in town with his girlfriend.
– A good husband makes a good wife.
– She went through an identity crisis in her teens.