Types of Heels! Useful list of heels in English with pictures and examples. Learn these names of heels to improve and enhance your vocabulary words in English.
Women had many different types of shoes, heels. Platform heels, high heels, kitten heels are Women’s heels.
Types of Heels
List of Heels Names
- Laced booties
- Court shoes (U.K) – Pumps (U.S)
- Mary Jane platforms
- Platform heels
- Cone heels
- High heels
- Scarpin heels
- Kitten heels
- Almond-toe pumps
- Platform pumps
- Ballet flats
- Mary Janes
Types of Heels with Pictures and Examples
– The Lita are a perfect fit.
– My Laced booties were so tight that I could hardly walk.
Court shoes (U.K) – Pumps (U.S)
– I’ve got my court shoes and I’m good to go.
– Her wedges chafed the skin on her feet.
Mary Jane platforms
– These new Mary Jane platforms are not very comfortable.
– Paula’s wearing a very snazzy pair of platform heels!
– She took off her cone heels and wriggled her toes.
– She was wearing a short skirt and stilettos.
– She teetered along in her high heels.
– How many pairs of scarpin heels do you have?
– These kitten heels need to be repaired.
– Those new almond-toe pumps blistered her toes.
– The size is so small that I can’t force my feet into the platform pumps.
– How do you like my new ballet flats?
– Mother bought her a pair of Mary Janes.
Useful Heels Names | Types of Heels Image
Women’s Heels Vocabulary
Types of Shoes
Learn different types of shoes in English