Women had many different kinds of shoes, heels. Platform heels, high heels, kitten heels are Women’s heels.
Women’s Heels Vocabulary in English
Different Types of Women’s Heels
– The Lita are a perfect fit.
– My Laced booties were so tight that I could hardly walk.
Court shoes (U.K) – Pumps (U.S)
– I’ve got my court shoes and I’m good to go.
– Her wedges chafed the skin on her feet.
Mary Jane platforms
– These new Mary Jane platforms are not very comfortable.
– Paula’s wearing a very snazzy pair of platform heels!
– She took off her cone heels and wriggled her toes.
– She was wearing a short skirt and stilettos.
– She teetered along in her high heels.
– How many pairs of scarpin heels do you have?
– These kitten heels need to be repaired.
– Those new almond-toe pumps blistered her toes.
– The size is so small that I can’t force my feet into the platform pumps.
– How do you like my new ballet flats?
– Mother bought her a pair of Mary Janes.